Priya Samant and HSNC Presents
with Priyam Gandhi – Mody
India managed to resist apocalypse predictions of mass deaths and disorder despite confronting a global crisis with inadequate resources, thanks to Prime Minister Modi’s tight control over the government.
Despite top “experts” having doubts about India’s ability to handle the task, the government streamlined steps to cut red tape, galvanized its inherited resources, and quickly increased capacities with the aid of fact-based scientific advice and careful reserve spending.
Don’t miss ‘A Nation To Protect’ with Priyam Gandhi – Mody and moderated by Lalit Mahadeshwar
This mega event will feature Priyam Gandhi – Mody
Mark the date – Friday, Dec 17 at 4 pm – on your calendar.
DAYS TO GO FOR THE EVENT
Priyam Gandhi – Mody
Priyam Gandhi-Mody is an author and political strategist. She has written three political non-fiction books, the latest being ‘A Nation to Protect’ which chronicles India’s pandemic handling from a top-down perspective.
Priyam has also been writing opinion pieces on the subject for Indian and international media, most recently for The Telegraph, CNN-News18, The Epoch Times, The Economic Times, Indian Express. She been representing the Indian perspective on several global forums discussing the pandemic and has also been invited by academic and government institutions in several countries for the same. She has also appeared on CNN-News18, One America News, Abu Dhabi TV, Dubai One News, Russia Today (Washington DC) and several other media outlets.
She’s an alumna of Florida State University and University of Delaware. She has worked in the political ecosystem in Tallahassee before moving to Mumbai where she currently lives.
She is currently working on her next book and as a creative producer on a movie – both of which are slated to release in 2023.
More About Priyam Gandhi – Mody
1. A panel discussion at the Dubai Expo
2. Media interactions with Middle East Mainstream media
3. Panel discussion for the diaspora at Indian Embassy in Tel Aviv
4. Meetings with Israeli Health Minister and senior diplomats
5. Discussion at Sheba Medical Centre, Israel
6. Panelist in UK-India Healthcare conference
7. Panelist in India Global Forum with UK Health Secretary, Indian Health Minister
8. Discussion at Embassy of India, Washington DC
9. Lecture at University of Delaware
10. Meetings with USIBC and USISPF
1. Panelist at Inaugural Lecture Series at NITI Aayog with CEO NITI Aayog, Dr. Ella- CEO Bharat Biotech, Dr. VK Paul, Health Secretary GOI
2. Discussion / Launch events in Delhi and Mumbai with Minister Piyush Goyal, Minister Mansukh Mandaviya , Maharashtra Dy CM Mr. Devendra Fadnavis, Dr. Anirban Ganguly
3. Active media interactions with print and television mainstream media